Terms and Conditions
Golfview Communities fully respects every user’s right to privacy and security when using our website.
We collect information when you visit pembrokevalley.com. We use the personal information collected:
- To provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding our upcoming and current projects, new phases of existing communities, exciting news, and to inform you of any special offers available to you;
- To respond to any questions that you may have about Golfview Communities and our projects, and to provide you with any additional information that you may request while visiting our website;
- To improve your online experience by offering a more tailored and personalized user experience while you are visiting our website;
- So that we can better anticipate and satisfy your needs to provide a better experience for you as a homebuyer;
- To guide our developers in the right direction according to what is required to enhance our website based on how visitors interact with the platform.
Any personal information disclosed during your visit to our website will be treated as confidential, and Golfview Communities will never release or sell any of your personal information without your explicit consent.
If you request any information from Golfview Communities, our sales representatives may contact you at a later date using the contact information you have provided. Golfview Communities will never sell or release any of your personal information. Your name, address, and IP (Internet Protocol) address will never be added to any mailing lists, forwarded to third-party vendors, or used in conjunction with any website other than pembrokevalley.com without your clear consent. All images depicting Golfview Communities’ homes and condominiums on this website are strictly artist’s concepts only.
For more information regarding any of our existing or upcoming communities, as well as information found on this website, we ask you to please contact a Golfview Communities representative.
Our registration forms allow visitors to pembrokevalley.com to subscribe for updates at any time by visiting pembrokevalley.com/subscribe. Once subscribed to our digital mailing list, anyone receiving emails will have the option to remove their email address from our database at any time by using the direct “unsubscribe” link that can be found at the bottom of every marketing email.
Cookies and Opting-Out
In addition to cookies, our website may use a number of tools such as web beacons/tracking tags, session variables, third-party software services and other technologies to provide you with unique individual experiences.
Based on the digital devices or software you use to access pembrokevalley.com, you may be given the option to disable identifying technologies such as cookies, as well as to clear any previously gathered data. To do this, please consult your user guide and resources. Please be aware that by doing so, you will no longer benefit from the personalized service we would otherwise be able to provide to you. Some features of our website may also become unavailable to you if you choose to disable these technologies, such as the ability to store your preferences. There is also a chance that our webpages may not display properly, and you may not receive personalized and timely commercial electronic messages used to inform you of specialized, high value offers and deals.
Golfview Communities has provided this site so that potential homebuyers and homebuyers can gain a full understand what is on offer from Golfview Communities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Community information
- Floor plans
- Home models
- Special features
Limitation of Liability
Golfview Communities will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website. The limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Golfview Communities has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- By Email: [email protected]
- By Phone: 416-910-9339
- By Mail: 1 Innovation Dr. Renfrew, ON K7V 3Z4
- Attention: Privacy Office